Outfitted with a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit as well as excellent quality control practices, we bring forth a huge array of Hdpe Pipes Suppliers which are designed to support many industrial usages like construction, agriculture etc. Acknowledged for their efficiency and durability, our Vertical HDPE Pipes also possess high flexible impact strength that helps them in withstanding extreme pressure and adverse climatic conditions. A substitution for conventional piping, our High-Density Polyethylene Pipes are tough and resistant to chemicals. Acclaimed among the foremost Exporters and Suppliers, our pipes are offered in different dimensions and sizes as per the specifications of our clients.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant PE pipe.
- Metric series sizes 20mm to 110mm for use at temperatures up to and including 80oC.
- Pressure rating 2.5 Kgf/cm2 to 25 Kgf/cm2.
- Highly resistant to most acids, bases, salts, aliphatic solutions, oxidants, and halogens.
- Typical applications includes: chemical processing, plating, potable water systems, water and waste water treatment, irrigation, agricultural, and other industrial applications involving corrosive & acidic fluid transfer.
Outlined specification IS: 4984-1995, ISO: 4427-96
and DIN: 8074-99
. This pipe is intended for use in applications where the fluid conveyed does not exceed 80o
- The material used in the manufacture of the pipe shall be domestically produced High Density Polyethylene,
- Granules used for PE 63 Grade 46GP009, for PE80 Grade 45GP004 and for PE 100 46GP003 of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd
HDPE Pipes shall be manufactured in strict accordance to the requirements of : 4984-1995, ISO: 4427-96 and DIN: 8074-99 for physical dimensions and tolerances. Each production run of pipe manufactured in compliance to this standard, shall also meet or exceed the test requirements for materials, workmanship, reversion, hydrostatic pressure, carbon black content and dispersion, density, overall migration test in IS: 4984-1995, ISO: 4427-96 and DIN: 8074-99.